Saturday, October 31, 2009

It's Halloween Time!!

It's Halloween!! Again, already. Wow, this past year has just flown by! Here are the kids all dressed up and ready for trick or treating :)





Jonathan would only be a clown if I promised to make him look evil. I think I did ok :)

My handsome little pirate!


My beautiful witch :)

And the dead prince in the family :)


We carved pumpkins last night. Latest we've ever done them, we've just been so busy. I'm glad we managed to squeeze it in cause it's always a riot to watch each of them react to how gross it is. When they ask me to help I tell them no, I'd like them to get the full effect of having carved their own pumpkins. Really I hate the feeling just as much as they do but they don't need to know that :)


Jonathan is the only one who doesn't get grossed out. He enjoys grossing the rest of us out instead!




My dad was around for the fun :)

I'm not sure what happened. Rob put Seth's arm in the pumpkin and he flipped out!! And I don't think it was because it felt gross, he played with the stuff outside of the pumpkin, but I really think he didn't like his arm disappearing inside the thing!

Elizabeth was having a hard time too. She's like me, can't stand touching the slimy stuff.

5 comments:

Hesses Madhouse said...

Ah! So the truth comes out in the end--you just really hate the guck too. HAHA!

My kids just laughed and laughed about how cute Seth was after you guys came by last night.

Quawana said...

I love it! The kids looked great! We did our pumpkins late this year too. Just too chaotic this year. Time to make more time. LOL

Rachel said...

I love your Halloween pics-- like a big dunce I don't even have pictures of all of my kids dressed up-- Chalk it up to getting old and losing my memory. :-) It's fun to see your kids!

1000 Miles in 2021 said...

Now Jonathan really scares me. Well done. Nathan doesn't like getting his hands gunky- Leila doesn't mind.

Anonymous said...

Nice :)